- Can stand on the grass (metal pile at the bottom of the vertical pole); the bottom of the pole has 12cm that can be inserted into the grass
- The circle can also be oval shape for small, medium and large dogs
- Can adjust the height arbitrarily;
- The plastic ring is soft to avoid hurting dogs;
- Removable for easy carrying and storage.
Specifications: rod height 100cm + metal pile 12cm (rod diameter 3cm), diameter of the drill ring is 57cmMaterial: PlasticParts: two vertical bars, two crossbars, one plastic ringInstructions:1. Find a suitable flat grassland;2. Take the parts out of the bag and link all the parts as shown.3. Insert the pointed end of the plunger into the grass completely, and connect the hose and the crossbar through the cross seat;4, the circle has 6 positions to adjust, the height from 30 cm to 80 cm.Practice Tips:1. Before the practice, let the dog run warm-up;2. Dogs that have just eaten should not be practiced. After practice, it is not advisable to feed immediately;3, jump a few times, the dog must be adjusted to rest, and to ensure that there is enough drinking water, before drinking water, let the dog fully breathe and calm down before feeding water;4. Puppies and older dogs must be practiced at the doctor's advice.Practice steps:1. Adjust the plastic ring low enough to hold the dog slowly across the plastic ring. Practice a few times and give snacks at any time;2. When the dog understands the rules of the game, the height of the plastic ring can be gradually increased.
Pet Agility Equipment Jumps Dogs Outdoor Games Agility Exercise Training Equipment Agility Starter Kit Jump Hoop Hurdle Bar B07G4DC4JZ