- Premium quality thinning shears for thinning out pets' fur and blending shorter and longer fur areas. Provides a professional finishing touch to grooming, leaving the fur looking smooth and natural
- 31 teeth on the serrated comb blade make this a good general-purpose thinning shear
- Pre-sharpened to a perfect cutting edge, the surgical stainless steel blades will stay sharp through many hours of use
- Comfortable molded handles with an extra finger rest ensure an ergonomic grip and comfortable use over long grooming sessions. Can be used either right- or left-handed
- Manufactured and sold by Sandbros Razor Edge , these scissors come with a 2-year warranty and 100% money-back guarantee
Professional pet groomers know that thinning shears are the tool you need to put the finishing touch on a grooming and leave a pet's coat looking smooth and natural. Also called blending shears, these scissors can even out the "choppy" look left behind by regular scissors and clippers for a neat, professional look. They also thin out fur that's too thick, and are great for breaking up matted fur, letting you remove the mat without leaving a bald spot. These Sandbros Razor Edge thinning shears have 31 teeth on the comb blade, making them excellent general-purpose thinning shears. The blades have blunt tips for safety, and are made from the finest Japanese surgical stainless steel. They're pre-sharpened at our factory to a perfect cutting edge and will hold their edge through long use. An extra finger rest make these scissors comfortable to use, and they fit both right- and left-handed users. The Tension screw can be adjusted to a tighter or looser scissors action to suit your preference and cutting style. Razors Edge is a company committed to manufacturing top-quality products for your pets. All of our products are backed by a 2-year warranty and 100% money-back guarantee.
Pet Grooming Single Thinning Scissors for All Coats with Toothed Blade 55 Inch SST Sandbros B01C8VTODM