- SIZE: EXTRA LARGE - fits waist from 22" (56cm) to 24" (62cm). Premium P.U.L waterproof fabric / microfleece lining. We are a Scottish company.
- HOW DO I MEASURE: see sizing guide in photo for full details. If your dog is in-between sizes, purchase the larger size. Size XS to XXL available on Amazon. Photos show customers dogs wearing this size.
- DOG BREED / TYPE: May be suitable for Golden Retrievers, Labaradors, Border Collies, Springer Spaniel.
- REUSABLE PADS: This product uses washable pad size 'E' - they can be purchased separately on our Glenndarcy Popper Pads Amazon listing. They fasten to our product via poppers (plastic snaps). Our product can also be used with disposable pads.
- LAUNDRY / CARE: Machine wash up to 30C - Tumble dry low, do not iron or use fabric softener. Take care unfastening poppers when new - hold the fabric close to the popper (plastic snap) and pull apart gently.
What does a dog belly band do?Dog Belly Band nappies are designed to help dogs who have become incontinent or leaky. They can help contain any potential urine accidents which could be made on carpets or furniture. The product also comes in handy if you are worried about urine marking when visiting friends, relatives or staying in a hotel. What size should I order? Dogs come in all shapes and sizes - suggested dog breeds are given in the size chart in the listing photos to help out. It's always best to measure your dog just in front of his hind legs, consult the size chart and order the closest size to your measurements. If you are in-between sizes, order the larger size.How do I put the product on my dog? Simply position the product around your dog's waist so it is as comfortable as possible. Make sure the wide section contains a disposable or reusable pad and it is covering the relevant area. Firmly pinch the riptape / or poppers to make sure it's fastened correctly. Your dog may sit initially or be curious as to what he is wearing, but should very quickly become used to them. Please remove the belly band nappy carefully so the ripping / popper sound doesn't give him a fright.Remember: you will need to regularly check to see if the reusable pad needs changed or washed - if you are using disposable pads, change for a new one when required. Fabrics - the outer layer is P.U.L (polyurethane laminate) waterproof fabric, the inner layer is grey micro fleece.Reusable/Washable pads - this product can be used with optional reusable/washable pads, which fasten to the pants with poppers (plastic snaps). Disposable pads can also be used.
Glenndarcy Size XL Washable Male Dog Belly Band I Waterproof Fabric I Urine Incontinence I Black B00F8G2ZBS