- 3 points of automobile seatbelt contact, provides excellent torso support, Three-point design for use in rear passenger seat secures a dog's entire torso
- Broad, cushioned, energy absorbing vest for safety and Shock absorbing sleeves distribute and disperses damaging forces
- High strength metal slide buckles, Automotive grade seatbelt webbing, Ballistic nylon exterior construction, Neoprene interior construction, Loops for quick connection and release of optional Terrain Pack
- Easy to use, Lightweight, Quick connection and release when used as a pet seat belt
- Crash tested for use as a pet seat belt, strength tested for use as a walking harness, allows dogs to lie down comfortably in the car
Clickit TERRAIN is a high performance car safety harness for high performing dogs, combining Sleepypod's award-winning travel safety technology with enhanced safety, comfort and control features for everyday use. Clickit TERRAIN was rigorously tested to include the same dynamic crash testing that ensures the performance of child safety restraints. Clickit TERRAIN performed to Sleepypod's high safety standards. Clickit TERRAIN is light and easy to use without sacrificing safety. New shock absorbing sleeves work with a broad padded vest and patented Infinity Loop design for more safety in the car. The same shock absorbing sleeves make Clickit TERRAIN comfortable for use as an everyday walking harness and also provide better control for the handler. Reflective patches on the harness shoulders can be interchanged with service patches for working dogs. Working dogs and active dogs will benefit from the Clickit TERRAIN design. Size is determined by chest measurement around a dog's rib cage, just behind the front legs. Clickit TERRAIN is designed for dogs approx. 18 lbs or more. For dogs under that please consider one of SLEEPYPOD's crash-tested carriers Due to the unique characteristics and body types of Greyhounds, Whippets, Salukis, Afghan Hounds, Borzoi, our harnesses will not work properly on these breeds. We are looking into developing harnesses that will fit them in the near future. In crash tests, Clickit TERRAIN delivers higher performance results than any of its top performing Sleepypod car safety harness predecessors. It reduces the forces on the highly vulnerable chest area by 10%. Clickit TERRAIN was crash tested at the standard for child safety restraints. Chest force data was obtained using Sleepypod's proprietary crash test dog, DUKE 2.0. Load sensors in the crash test dog's chest measured the forces when moving forward in a collision. Data collected from these tests revealed a 10% reduction in forces.
ClickIt TERRAIN Dog Safety Harness Safest CrashTested Car Harness by Sleepypod L Strawberry Red B075RGQSS3